Friday 4 January 2013

Obafemi expecting a Child + Tu-Face White wedding Planning

 
I read the news earlier this year but purposely ignored it…after several gist hunting I got from a source that both are not just dating but are also expecting a child. 

I also heard that Mario is not happy about his sister's relationship with Obafemi…until recently that I got to hear that Mario’s sister's unborn baby will be Obafemi third child. already Obafemi has two children from two different women. Abigail will be the no 3 with the no 3 child. Now I can guess why Mario should not be happy.
Obafemi was known to have his first child with an African lady and a UK lady.
Congrats to Abigail and  our upcoming Tu- Face (Obafemi Martins)
Speaking of Tu-Face I hear a wedding planning is going on.


In case you don’t believe me, read the above captioned from twitter for yourself





























No comments:

Post a Comment