Wednesday 9 January 2013

Exclusive Karrueche Tran Interview with VIBE


Karrueche Tran talks new Clothing line “the kill” and relationship with chris brown. Guys is a must read. I’m falling for her ooo she has a cool spirit.
How did you come up with the concept of your clothing line?
Karrueche Tran: Chris wanted to do a female line for his men’s line. So he asked me to take over and ‘The Kill” was gonna be a women’s only line but it’s actually unisex.
How is the name “The Kill” representative of your life?
I was at home one day ad this song “in for the kill” by La Roux was stuck in my head, so “The Kill” stuck out to me.
Do you think there’s ever gonna come a point where it’s just gonna be too hard to maintain a friendship with him (Chris Brown)?
I don’t know. I’m not sure. I’ve been on a rollercoaster for the past year so who knows?
Read more on her interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment