Wednesday 9 January 2013

INSPIRE: BE CONSISTENT IN WHAT YOU DO




I am very fortunate to be quite good at a few things and I am always determined to see through every challenge I embark on. But the one thing I have consistently failed is being constant everyday
Just last December, a friend had gushed about how hardworking and gifted he felt  I was but then added that if I didn’t take care I might not achieve all that I’ve dreamt off.
After moments of feeling insulted, embarrassed, and getting defensive, I looked at the mirror and I said to the person at the mirror, be truthful to yourself, he is right? isn’t it? a silence.
But you know the what, it’s high time we move away from the negative comment people had made about you and press on. Want to know how to move on READ THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment