Sunday 29 January 2012

FRIENDSHIP




Friendship started immediately a child starts socializing, psychologically speaking, friendship is dynamic, mutual relationship between two individuals. People have different definitions of friendship. For some they will say, it is a trust in an individual that he or she won’t hurt you, others will say, it is unconditional love. This is base on people’s experiences in life.

Friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person.  It is when someone knows you better than yourself and assures to be by your side in every emotional crisis. It is when you can sleep fighting and get another morning with a better understanding. Friendship is much beyond roaming together and sharing good moments, it is when someone comes to rescue you from the worst phase of life.

And this I say, I love you all....my friends out there!!!

A world without you guys is a world to be noted “NEW” again, cos you all have pulled me through in this life. I do appreciate you all.

 I did love those gentle smiles you all gave to me. Those words spoken to me whether in harsh or soft manner means thanks so much for it has guided me in life. I so much love it when I get a hug from my friends cos it says a lot that mere words cannot even utter. Sometimes when I feel down, I run to my friends and am been uplifted without them saying a word. 

Whenever I make the wrong choices and mistakes they do not make me feel bad, but instead they tell me...”YOUR mistakes is YOUR learning too” .A certain period it seems my  whole world has turned upside down, then i pick my phone and ring my boyfriend and what he told me kept me going ...he said “ALL IS WELL” repeat after me, which I did..lolzz

No comments:

Post a Comment