Sunday 5 February 2012

hello everyone!!!!!



I wish you all a great start to a new a week. I have little to write this week because the little that i had, has been pushed to a far corner somewhere in the back of my head because of a lill girl called my sister.

Does it make sense that she would stay in a whole week without calling me to say hi... What haven’t I sent? TEXT, FACEBOOK messages, and CALLS which actually go through to the very annoying voice message asking me to leave yet another message! How many more should i leave? The question is does it make a difference?  


Which kin’ wahala be dis eh?!

God, I pray you keep her safe so I can volunteer to be your rod of chastisement upon her .She just answered the phone! See?...
(sister) Hey baby”!..
(me whispers) Can you imagine? Just come back first, and you’ll see what I’ll do to you!

Thanks guys for lending me a listening ear jor! Let me go and put my project work in order as I ponder between this and how am going to achieve my dreams. Have a great week everyone!


~oluchi

No comments:

Post a Comment