Monday 26 March 2012

SHE IS BEING NOMINATED WORLD BANK TOP JOB.

My mentor,
Dr,Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has showed me that a woman can do better than a man...lolzz, men has their own power seriously but it marvels me how this woman has been able to accomplished all she has done so far....well on the first sight i say #COURAGE and DETERMINATION. Well if you dig deep you will find more...





She has been nominated by the African leaders for the world bank top job. WOW!!

From her speech at the national convection of peoples demogractic party Eagle Square, Abuja, she was thanking the African leaders for backing her up. She said:  “Sincerely, I feel honoured over by  the decision of African leaders to back me for the job and I believe that the final decision on who occupies the office would be beneficial to the global community.
 well, Dr Ngozi, you are doing so well. keep it up and make NIGERIA Proud and the women therein.

 want to know more about her visit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

No comments:

Post a Comment