Sunday 9 December 2012

HAPPY SUNDAY: My Heaven on Earth




To so many, they seem to have lost in so many ways. It even appears as if they stroll in darkness without any guide; lost focus, without road map, indecisive, you know how it feels so you can name them along. I can probably share the cost of losing one hand with you. You probably can’t function effectively without a complete set, you might be feeling it won’t be and ever be perfect as to compare with both hands. But for the grace of God, he sent his son Jesus to help us out, and that’s why Paul said in Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me”. In the underlined word (do all things) it depicts he can perform any activity, biblically can survival in any trial and temptation that may come his way, if we cross reference this passage with 2 Corinthians 12:9 “ But he said to me, my grace is sufficient for you,for my power is made perfect in weakness’. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. Doesn’t it boost your confidence level, as for me MY EGO IS JUST TOO MUCH our strength in Christ can impact us in our living and that’s why we do not need to quit while trying, we do not need to yield to circumstance beyond our control and forfeit what we have in our mind. Believe me when I say I found this passage inspiring to me and thought I should share with my readers. It is like a friend I never had inspiring me to push on and whenever I do, I found heaven on earth and then I hear this voice inside, you did it again and again and again girl you are courageous.
You’ve been alone even when surrounded by your friends, peradventure the silence seems so loud to you, especially when your friends talks about their achievement and you are just way behind them, it a normalcy’s for every human being in your situation, but then I would advice…go on cos you still have Jesus, is just the two of you when light turn off. You were never alone from the very first time.
Sometimes luck, opportunity comes and pass us by simply as a result of we not paying attention, busy making plans instead of executions,  suddenly we wake up and realize that we did missed our chance. Some says ‘opportunity calls but once’ but for me it keeps calling and the secret is this simple John 15:5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit, apart from me you can do nothing”. So it is, I belong to Jesus and you should join me. He is my heaven on earth and my first and last. Say Halleluiah.
Happy Sunday, Stay Inspired




No comments:

Post a Comment