Friday 13 April 2012

TOO MUCH OF SEX SCENES....

John Dumelo New


After reading the statement of my most handsome ghanian actor John Dumelo who said and I quote from
Ghana WEB he said “ sometimes we doit too much but sometimes it is very relevant for that particular story”, “the American when it comes to love story, they really do it well,  they show the kid of chemisry between the two character so that is what we are trying to do”.
And I ask…do bollywood also do show that kind of chemistry in the most love story movies. If yes how? Under the blanket, half naked with every body part*private parts* shown…or are they trying to say they don’t have romance in their culture….if yes how come they reproduce?
I rest my case here…..
Pleaase lets protect our culture and be yourself..we are Africans not Americans.
HAPPY WEEKEND


No comments:

Post a Comment